Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(13M) am feeling a disconnect from my much older siblings(25F/27F)

So I was a oppsie and what comes with that is normally a large age gap between siblings. Right now I'm at a stage in life where I want to start having more independence but my family wont let me. I see my friends having way more freedoms then I do. Like I'm 13 and still have a bed time! Right now I'm feeling like my sisters are extra parents rather then big sisters which I need in my life right now. It just feels like I'm a only child and it sucks knowing I have older siblings they are just so distant. I don't know what to do. All of my friends saying I should be happy my sisters dont bother me but I feel left out since I know they are close. Hell they are roommates I just feel even more like a mistake the more I am kept out of the loop with my sisters.

Td;lr I'm feeling left out of the sibling experience even though I have siblings I feel more like a only child.



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 12:17PM by yeetaway1112 https://ift.tt/2X2mJAu
I(13M) am feeling a disconnect from my much older siblings(25F/27F) I(13M) am feeling a disconnect from my much older siblings(25F/27F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.