Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Feeling guilty about my bachelor party

My story begins about 4 months ago, 1 month before me and my now wife got married, our friends and family gave us a bachelor party in separate locations. They brought strippers to both parties.

When the stripper show started in the men's party I was already quite drunk but aware of what was happening.  

At one point while the stripper was dancing she put her hand on my mouth to open it and gestured for me to stick out my tongue while she rubbed her body on my face, I could have refused but I didn't, so after passing my tongue by her stomach and chest she put her breast on my face and I licked it, the rest of the show was nothing out of the ordinary.

The next day when my hangover passed, I felt terribly guilty for what I did. I had never cheated on my girlfriend before and I felt like a terrible person.

I didn't say anything to her at first but my guilt got to the point of feeling anxious all day and every time I looked at her I felt guilty and miserable. I could not bear it anymore and when there were about 2 weeks left for our marriage I told her everything, she did not take it as badly as I thought, she told me that yes, I had crossed the line and that it had been a lack of respect for her, That I would never do something like this again and if any similar situation arose, I should behave.

The problem with all this is that I am quite obsessive in my mind and I can't get this out of my head, even after telling my girlfriend, I feel like I failed her as a boyfriend and as a man. When I meet up with the people who were at that party, I remember everything again and feel guilty and anxious about the whole thing again.

Until then I felt that my relationship with her was faultless, obviously with ups and downs but never with disloyalties or infidelities of any kind and now I feel that this is broken and will never be the same. I don't know if I'm making too much trouble in my mind from all this but I need to forgive myself and stop thinking about it, I don't know how tho.

Sorry for the text wall but I had to get it off my chest.
TLDR: licked a stripper boob in my bachelor party, felt guilty, told my gf, still feeling guilty.

Sorry for the google translate.



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 12:42PM by SpiritualBug123 https://ift.tt/2R0KOUI
Feeling guilty about my bachelor party Feeling guilty about my bachelor party Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.