Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend’s (24M) friends constantly bring up his ex

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, and it’s been going pretty well. His friends have started to become my friends and we all hang out together a lot. However, they constantly bring up his ex girlfriend, talking about their old relationship. This girl was one of his longest, and most serious relationship. I understand that they all used to hang out, but I can’t help but feel uncomfortable when she’s brought up. It almost feels like I’m being compared to her.

Am I wrong to ask them to stop? I haven’t talked to my boyfriend about it yet, so I’m not sure if he feels the same way as I do. He doesn’t seem to be uncomfortable, at least not as much as I am.

TLDR: my BF’s friends keep bring up his ex a lot and I want to tell them to stop, but don’t know how.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 05:58AM by throwing-things-out https://ift.tt/2QUuYuR
My (23F) boyfriend’s (24M) friends constantly bring up his ex My (23F) boyfriend’s (24M) friends constantly bring up his ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.