Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23M) am a 4 at best, and my gf (23F) is 10. She gets hit on all the time right in front of me.

So, as the title says, I (23M) am not very attractive. I’m a bit scrawny and pretty socially awkward. Overall, I’m not just not a looker and people tend to not notice me. I’ve come to terms with it.

My gf (23F) on the other hand is a certified 10/10. She’s drop dead gorgeous — not just in my eyes. She’s done some modeling gigs on the side, and just the fact that people stare at her everywhere we go is proof enough. On top of that, she’s hilarious. She could be a fcking comedian if she wanted to. Basically, she’s just the whole package.

We met when we were in college and have been dating for almost 3 years. She was my first everything. Its still surreal to me that I landed her. Whenever I ask her why she loves me, she always says that “simply, you’re attractive and have a great personality, and you make me happy.” I believe her, and she has never done anything to make me think otherwise.

The only big problem in our relationship is that other guys flirt with her all. the. time. Theres even been times we’ve been at a bar together and some guy will come and literally start chatting her up right in front of me. Its humiliating. She always shuts it down immediately, but it still hurts and usually ends up ruining my night.

This has all resulted in me feeling extremely insecure. I hate complaining to her about it because i know theres nothing more she can do. She already handles it the best way she can. But it’s actually been putting a lot of strain on our relationship. Tbh, if I wasnt in love with her, i’d consider breaking up just to find someone who matches me more.

What can I do to feel less insecure?

Tl:dr : Girlfriend gets flirted with all the time. Makes me feel like shit. What can I do?



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 08:25PM by nectarinemango https://ift.tt/2J860nd
I (23M) am a 4 at best, and my gf (23F) is 10. She gets hit on all the time right in front of me. I (23M) am a 4 at best, and my gf (23F) is 10. She gets hit on all the time right in front of me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.