Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M20) am dating a woman (F20) who likes to be mistreated.

Okay. So this is going to sound bad but bare with me here. I've been dating this girl for 8 months. Been official 3 months. We care for eachother deeply and really enjoy each others company. From the outset she told me she was a people pleaser and naturally really submissive.

She wanted us to go into a BDSM style Sub and Dom relationship and though I had never been in one I figured it sounded fun and so why not?

She enjoys it when I am commanding and stuff but also enjoys being made to do things she doesn't want to do. She has a bit of a force fantasy that she enjoys and I currently have her send me a nude every night before bed barring she is on her period when she will just show her breasts.

She is desperate to keep me happy and I sometimes force her to help me masturbate by sexting me even when she's no in the mood. However when I talk to her about this she says she genuinely is really happy being made to do things. I'll tell her off for failing to send me a nude every night. I'll ignore her requests not to do things, if I apologise she says it's okay she wants me to do as I please.

She sees herself as being put in her place below me and really loves it. It's now at the stage she told me (because of one of my own sexual fantasies) if I wanted to get her pregnant I could and she'd obey.

The thing is... I just don't see this as particularly healthy. It's fun and sexy but the relationship on the whole is largely physical. I find myself being more controlling than I would normally be or would really want to be because I'm now filling a role. It's wrong to do things when your partner says no but afterwards she will thank me.

I also find myself expecting more of her and demanding she do things I shouldn't really but it's part of the role.

I am worried I'm changing as a person and not for the better because of this dynamic.

I also don't feel challenged or pushed to grow with this girl because... Well she worships me as I am and lets me do as I want.

What do I do??

TL;DR: I am changing in a negative way to be more of a dominant force in the relationship which is scaring me



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 05:10AM by V_Maverick654 https://ift.tt/3dxqBPY
I (M20) am dating a woman (F20) who likes to be mistreated. I (M20) am dating a woman (F20) who likes to be mistreated. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.