Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (27M) wants me (26F) to lose weight

I suppose I brought this upon myself. I had a video call with a bunch of friends from college recently and they were talking about the workout plans they were doing now that we're all quarantined. I brought this up to my husband in a joking way, saying maybe I should work out too. He took it quite seriously and said yes, I should. We had a discussion and he confessed to me that he thinks I should lose a little weight and get healthier. He emphasized the second part since I'm in terrible shape and always have been. In terms of weight I've been about the same size since we got together 8 years ago, a bit overweight but consistent. Would I like to lose a few pounds? Sure. Is it a priority? No. So i told him no, I wasn't interested. I talked to a girlfriend about it and she said it could be a warning sign that he wants me to lose weight and I should likely take it more seriously. Should I, if I haven't changed much in terms of appearance?

Tl;Dr husband suggested I work out, I don't really want to



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 03:32PM by SaltLawyer1 https://ift.tt/2xyojzw
Husband (27M) wants me (26F) to lose weight Husband (27M) wants me (26F) to lose weight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.