Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (21F) date a guy (21M) who likes me more than I like him?

I met this guy on bumble about 3 weeks ago, we’ll call him Erik. Erik moved to here from Virginia in the new year, him and I chatted for a few days, we really hit it off, so we went on our first date to get indian food and boba. After our first date, he asked me to be his girlfriend, to which I said no of course. But he’s deleted all his dating apps. He wants to wait for me, because he says he’s never felt this way about any other girl and he believes he’s found everything he’ll ever want in a partner in me.

I don’t know if I like him enough but I don’t know why. He’s an attractive guy, he’s 6’4 with a heavyish athletic build. He has dark curly hair and a handsome face. He’s incredibly sweet, a big softie, he’s easily the more affectionate one. He always cooks delicious meals for us, he’s very detailed about the things he does for me, he babies me, and well he’s great at sex and oral. He also talks about how he wants to marry me and have a family with me in the future. He’s got qualities that I specifically like in guys too, he’s in the military, he’s part Indian, and he’s built like a tank. I just don’t understand why I’m so unsure of him when he’s got all these great qualities.

The only reason I decided to post about this is because I feel like he’s going to tell me he loves me soon and I’m nervous about how to react. Part of me wants to wait for a guy who I fall madly in love with, who I meet and just know they’re the one for me. But I’ve had that, and I ended up looking like a desperate idiot and needing therapy. So I don’t know if I should just be with somebody who likes me more than I like him just to play it safe and avoid another heartbreak. I’m sure I’ll eventually love him, I already care about him a lot, but part of me is afraid that won’t happen and I’ll be stuck in an unhappy relationship.

TLDR: A guy I’m seeing developed deep emotions for me quickly and is ready to tell me he loves me, meanwhile, I’m not even sure I want anything serious with him.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 10:31AM by elosga https://ift.tt/3dHDIxW
Should I (21F) date a guy (21M) who likes me more than I like him? Should I (21F) date a guy (21M) who likes me more than I like him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.