Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I approach my SIL about carrying a baby for her?

TL;DR - SIL cant physically carry baby without health risks. I can, how do I ask her if she wants me to carry her baby?

My SIL and I are really close. We are related through my sisters husband and have known each other for over 10 years, raising our children as cousins. I have 2 boys (10,4) and a girl (2) and my SIL has 2 girls (9,4) SIL has been trying for another baby with her partner for the last 2 years and recently went to have some tests done. What she found out is shocking, SIL has a degenerative bone disease (do not know exact details just the gist of it) which means she can carry a child but her bones will not survive the weight of the growing fetus, waters ect. In effect SIL would be in increasing pain and slowly be crippled as the pregnancy progressed.

Now my partner and I want to have one more child, but not for another 5-6 years. We have discussed this, he is fine with me carrying another child, I’m effectively an excellent breeder, a low risk pregnancy patient with zero health risks besides the standard. I’m happy to carry a niece or nephew for my SIL and her partner, 2 of my children are my bio, and I had trouble bonding with both of the children during pregnancy and after birth, so I am not overly worried about not wanting to ‘hand the baby over’ at birth.

How do I approach my SIL about this?



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 10:57PM by Educateand https://ift.tt/3dAiFgQ
How do I approach my SIL about carrying a baby for her? How do I approach my SIL about carrying a baby for her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.