Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

21M having a hard time with is genitals

When i was 6 or 7 years old i started flaccid masturbation im now 21M. I have been doing it almost everyday since then. I have a lot of difficulty of talking about it. Recently I have been in a 2 year relationship and never talk about it, i was scared.

I have no problem getting hard or anything, and I can stay hard a long time but im just not able to ejaculate. That's frustrating for me, and the girls feel like they didn't do a good job enought. The only way i can really ejaculate is by doing flaccid masturbation.

I dont know how to talk about it, and how to incorpore it into my relationship so i don't feel this constant frustration.

tl;dr: 21M having a hard time with is genitals



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 12:22PM by WearyToe https://ift.tt/2QXKhD8
21M having a hard time with is genitals 21M having a hard time with is genitals Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.