Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

If They Only Knew

My rant for the day... My husband (36M) and I (35F) have been married for 3.5 years and share one child. I suffer from a mental health disorder but see a therapist regularly for it. He suffers from narcissistic "tendencies," we will call them as I believe him to have severe issues he believes he doesn't have. He works in the medical field, he is very attractive, he is intelligent and charismatic. But these are the faces he shows to the world; work, social media, physically, verbally, etc. The person I see at home is a completely different species. He is nothing less than a human being who refuses to help me because he has a job and I am a stay at home parent, thus I am treated like a servant. He plays video games all hours of the day and into the early hours of the morning sacrificing any time with his child. He will spend 20 minutes a day doing "educational work," with our child, video tape it, then share it with everyone as if it is who he is as a parent on a regular basis. I am told that I can speak up about anything but if I truly come out and say anything that he does not believe to be true I will be lectured like a parent to a child and it will cause a huge explosion where he will then sing songs like "f*ck you you f*cking c*nt," in front of my child and does not limit it to that. He will tell our child how horrible of a person I am, that I am trash, and that I never have and never will succeed at anything. If I question why he doesn't help out he will simply ask me, "who paid for those groceries?" He was the one who encouraged me to not work. And now with the shelter in place he is doing absolutely nothing while still making a six figure salary in the top 1% I obviously have stayed long past due because he convinced me as well as his own family that it is me who is the issue but Im coming to the conclusion slowly that it is not me who is the issue, it is him, and Im at my limit. Too bad Im now living in a state away from my family and it is shelter in place time because Im literally trapped in Hell. I wish the world knew who he truly was instead of staring at some "perfect version" that he sells to people.

TL;DR that I am not the issue, I may have issues, but my husband who continuously puts me down will never change and I am over this marriage and DONE.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 06:10PM by Royal_Puppy https://ift.tt/2JpbBWq
If They Only Knew If They Only Knew Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.