Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (18f) dad (4?m) flaked on picking me up from school after campus closed because of covid19

my campus is closed because of corona and all. i was able to get an extension of living campus because of my situation.

my mother recently had surgery on her knee so she is not able to sit or drive for 7 hours to come get. i understand that.

my father said he would come get. we have a rocky relationship. he never was around a lot in my life but created a somewhat normal relationship. i respect as an individual not as a father.

he works at a hotel after going to jail for 30 days over unpaid parking tickets?? so dumb.

anyways. he said he would come saturday to pick me up. he never showed up. i called him so much on saturday. he answered one of my many calls and said he can’t come and sorry he failed me as a father. i asked him why and he hung up. a few hours later he send me this meme

i’m crying right now because i’m so upset at myself for trusting that he would come. i don’t even know what to anymore about going home. it hurts so bad.

tldr: it’s a fucking pandemic and my father flaked on picking me up from my now closed campus. idk what to do for myself or him. i don’t even want to talk to him in my life.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 05:49PM by throwmeaway-8 https://ift.tt/3apsHiS
my (18f) dad (4?m) flaked on picking me up from school after campus closed because of covid19 my (18f) dad (4?m) flaked on picking me up from school after campus closed because of covid19 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.