Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Having trouble feeling comfortable in my (25f) own skin around boyfriend (27m)

I'll try to keep this short and to the point. I will admit I face self esteem issues due to my past and I am a perfectionist in a lot of ways and really hard on myself when I feel like I'm not good enough/perfect. I know nobody is perfect but I haven't found peace with myself. I am not seeing a therapist.

My boyfriend has made several comments throughout the duration of our relationship (10 months) that have made me feel uneasy and have stuck with me. He has mentioned how some of my back/shoulders muscles should be more defined and made a comment about me y breasts "not being the biggest" but that he still likes them (almost like a backhanded compliment). He told me how he would like to see me wear more dresses or mini skirts and I told him I don't feel comfortable and that it's not "me." I have worn dresses around him but I guess they weren't apoealing enough because he doesnt remember and never noticed. He mentioned how it would be his kink if he could see muscles all over my body. I am 5'5" and 120 pounds and lift weights regularly. I'd say I'm toned, but I feel like I'm not good enough. He tells me I'm beautiful and tries to make me feel comfortable but I'm struggling to trust him. Our sex life has suffered and I'm no longer confident in myself around him, but I feel good about myself when I look in the mirror. I don't know how to move forward, but I want to.

Tldr: I have lost confidence in myself around my boyfriend, despite his efforts to make me feel comfortable. I don't know how to repair the damage



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 03:04PM by ambro9 https://ift.tt/3dottOW
Having trouble feeling comfortable in my (25f) own skin around boyfriend (27m) Having trouble feeling comfortable in my (25f) own skin around boyfriend (27m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.