Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner (28m) and I (26f) are in a open relationship. I hooked up with our friend (29m) and he removed the condom without telling me.

As the title states, I’m a 26 year old woman and I’ve been in an open relationship with my boyfriend and for the last year and a half. That “openness” has been mainly swapping in each other’s presence. It’s fun and we’ve become friends with other couples who swing.

We recently started dating apart from each other and this is where I recently had a negative encounter. I agreed to go on a date with our friend, Daniel, who my boyfriend and I already know and have already played with during swinging encounters. We like this couple a lot so I agreed to go on a date with Daniel while his wife, Michelle, was out of town. Everyone knew about this and everyone’s completely on board.

So fast forward and we’re on our date and I go back to Daniel’s place. Our date was going well, we started having sex with a condom, and then we took a little water/bathroom break. When he came back into the room, we started kissing and playing around, still naked, and then suddenly he started fucking me without a condom. We always always ALWAYS use condoms. That’s basically my only rule. I didn’t even realize he wasn’t wearing a condom, and when I noticed, I froze because I was just shocked Daniel would do this. He has always used condoms before when we were with his wife and my boyfriend. He came shortly after (~60-90 seconds later) so I never actually said anything. He came on me, not inside me. I cleaned up, got dressed, told him it was getting late, and left.

He never apologized, let alone acknowledged this. The next day, he texted me “had a great time last night” and i just replied “me too thanks” to avoid any confrontation and we haven’t spoken since. I told my boyfriend everything and he was pretty upset and agreed it was a violation of our boundaries. Oh also, definitely not pregnant so pregnancy isn’t a concern. But my question is: how do I proceed? His wife doesn’t know. But what about the next time they ask us to get together as a foursome?

We have mutual friends in the swinging community and I don’t know what to tell them if they ask. I don’t want to make things awkward, but I also don’t really want to put myself in the same situation with Daniel in a party or club or another context. Thanks for any guidance about this and for reading this story.

TL;DR: I went on a date with a friend I know from the swinging community, he had sex with me without a condom without my permission, his wife doesn’t know. What should I tell her/our mutual friends? What should I do moving forward?



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 02:04PM by 4throw-away https://ift.tt/2IMvY2e
My partner (28m) and I (26f) are in a open relationship. I hooked up with our friend (29m) and he removed the condom without telling me. My partner (28m) and I (26f) are in a open relationship. I hooked up with our friend (29m) and he removed the condom without telling me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.