Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out my [26F] now ex [29M] was trying to cheat with another girl, now they might be dating. We all work together.

Together 10 months, broken up about a week and a half.

He's a recovering addict so he writes some things down about how he's feeling in a notebook. He left me at home one day and left this notebook out, I saw it with some of the pages flipped up and the words 'relationship struggles', so I read it (I know, wrong of me, but I'm glad I did).

In a post written in about September last year, it basically had this really creepy thing written about this girl I know at work about how he's sexually obsessed with her and wants to manipulate her into being with him, his plan to pursue her even though she's in a relationship. He also wrote that if the opportunity comes up to cheat, he will. It was not only deceitful, but incredibly weird. It reminded me of Joe in the series 'You'.

I confronted him about it, he said it was 'normal to fancy people whilst in a relationship', it was ages ago and those feelings have passed, and then got very defensive and angry at me, swearing, saying nasty things about how it's all my fault, etc. So I decided to end the relationship there and then.

It's been a week and I feel confident I made the right decision. I got a letter posted through my door on Monday from him saying about how sorry he was for his reaction, what he'd written, how he'd treated me in the relationship and also how much he loved me. It seemed very sincere and I texted him to say thank you, and I almost wondered if I'd been a bit harsh.

Then I got a message from the girl he'd written about saying he'd asked her out for a coffee and if I was ok with her going, and all this weird stuff about how she hasn't actually seen him for ages and she wants to make sure I'm ok... (!!)

I knew whatever I said I would come across as the crazy ex so I just said 'You should if you want to, but you should probably ask him why we broke up.'

I've left it at that because I want nothing to do with it or them anymore and don't want to create a drama at work, but every day I come into work and I see them. We have mutual friends too. I'm so hurt that straightaway he's asked her out and I feel like it's just being rubbed in my face, and clearly I never mattered to him as much as he said I did. Thinking that the two of them might date now makes my skin crawl.

I can't really get out of work at the moment as it's an important time of the year, but I just don't know how to cope with it at the moment. Every time I see them I feel so hurt and angry, like the past year of my life has just been completely fake and I'm finding it difficult to concentrate.

Please help!

TL;DR Found out my boyfriend had been fantasizing about a girl at work and now they might be dating. It's only been a week. Hate work at the moment and finding it hard to cope with seeing them. Help!



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 06:40AM by lepop0108 https://ift.tt/2Ny46h7
Found out my [26F] now ex [29M] was trying to cheat with another girl, now they might be dating. We all work together. Found out my [26F] now ex [29M] was trying to cheat with another girl, now they might be dating. We all work together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.