Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I be okay with my girlfriend spending three nights alone with her best guy friend while I'm out of town?

Girlfriend (23) and I (24) moved to a new city a few months ago, we've been dating for just over a year. Her best friend is a guy that she has known for years but has never dated. He plans on flying out for a few days to visit next week, and will be staying at my apartment, with my girlfriend, while I'm several states away working.

Initially I thought it was fine, but now I feel uncomfortable about it. I trust my girlfriend and all but I feel like it's just wrong to spend so much time with another single guy without me being there. I know if the roles were reversed she would not even entertain the idea.

TL,DR; Should I let my girlfriend spend three nights alone with a guy she's known for years while I'm out of town. Or should I trust her and stop being an asshole.

Edit; After talking, she understands my side and realizes that it's just not a fair situation and we've come to a compromise and will plan on visiting her friends over a future weekend instead of having them visit, that way we can see everyone at once. Thank you for all the help and support.



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 03:48PM by 717711777 https://ift.tt/2GMCK6s
Should I be okay with my girlfriend spending three nights alone with her best guy friend while I'm out of town? Should I be okay with my girlfriend spending three nights alone with her best guy friend while I'm out of town? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.