Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24M) had a drastically different sex life than my SO (23F) prior to our relationship and it makes me feel inadequate.

I previously met a wonderful woman and we have been in a great relationship for over half a year now. We both mesh very well and i think she is as happy with the relationship as I am. However, i do have a slight mental block going on; She is the first real girlfriend ive ever had and she is also the first person ive ever had sex with. Prior to meeting me, i know she has had a few long term relationships in addition to an active sex life.

I would never hold anything from her past against her and i understand that having an active sex life is very enjoyable and can be healthy. The only issues stem from my own mindset. Being so new to all these Sexy Times, I feel like my performance is well below average for a male my age. I feel very insecure because i like her a lot, but in the back of my mind im worried i dont satisfy her sexually. Then i just start digging myself into a pit of thinking about all the other men she has been with and how much more she probably enjoyed being with them.

I try to compensate with passionate foreplay and showing her special attention, and she assures me she is satisified, but i still struggle with the thought that she will eventually get sick of it and seek someone more experienced.

TLDR: When i met my girlfriend i was a virgin and she was not. I feel insecure because i think my sexual performance is inadequate and i cant stop thinking about her being with her past partners. How do i proceed with a healthy mindset?



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:49AM by AmiableAlpaca https://ift.tt/2NyMeTl
I (24M) had a drastically different sex life than my SO (23F) prior to our relationship and it makes me feel inadequate. I (24M) had a drastically different sex life than my SO (23F) prior to our relationship and it makes me feel inadequate. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.