Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25 M] want to continue a relationship with my deceased friends [25m] family [50s+]

Backstory: Childhood friend passed away from an OD. I really respected him and his family growing up and would like to continue to connect going forward.

I’m mostly looking for suggestions and etiquette and best practices when connecting with family regarding these circumstances.

I’ve heard that the lowest point in these situations are 3-4 weeks after the funeral because the large wave of support is no longer present. Is that true?

I feel that the general “How are you, if there’s anything I can do to help” comes off as a simple courtesy instead of a genuine open door.

[Tl;DR]Childhood friend unexpectantly passed away. I would like to be there for the family without crossing any boundaries. Best practices/suggestions?



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 10:46AM by Solnx https://ift.tt/2GMhspy
I [25 M] want to continue a relationship with my deceased friends [25m] family [50s+] I [25 M] want to continue a relationship with my deceased friends [25m] family [50s+] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.