Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18M] friends have all moved away to university and I’m stuck in my home town alone and it’s driving me crazy.

As the title says, all my friends from high school recently just moved to a college and university in a different town roughly two hours away (I’m from Australia), and I’ve really been struggling.

I’m naturally introverted in meeting people and although I’ve become much more confident i struggle making new friends, of course i have work friends but nobody else i message and go out with.

Going from talking and hanging out everyday to being pushed aside for new uni friends has kinda sucked, like I’m extremely happy for my friends meeting new people and growing but of course selfishly felt a bit jealous

I’ve also struggled because i get so nervous and anxious about my friends safety, a lot are female and moving away, specifically my best friend who goes out and gets drunk it petrifies me something would happen or anybody take advantage of her because I’m not there to look out for her like i usually am, and that scares the hell out of me cause i really care about her and all my other friends and there are some dangerous people and countless stories of bad things happening in the city they’re in.

I guess I’m just feeling a little lost, i know it’s best for myself to move on, but struggling to get the that conclusion. I guess it would happen eventually?? Any advice would be appreciated

TL;DR: all my friends moved away, and struggling to move on and accept that they will make new friends and make new ones myself.

Thank you for reading



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 06:40AM by bwjp2000 https://ift.tt/2VvdEfV
My [18M] friends have all moved away to university and I’m stuck in my home town alone and it’s driving me crazy. My [18M] friends have all moved away to university and I’m stuck in my home town alone and it’s driving me crazy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.