Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do i (24m) tell my girlfriend (26f) that im actually 2 years younger than she thinks I am

I know I'm a piece of shit for lying to her but there's a back story to why.

We met 5 years ago while travelling had a one night stand and only reconnected 6 months ago again. At the time I lied that I was her age even though I was two years younger.

After reconnected and entering a serious relationship I've kept the lie going. We are in deep now and we've even moved to a new country together. But the lie is eating me up but I'm afraid I'll lose her if I tell her and I really believe she is the one.

I know I'm a piece of shit, but please help me..

TLDR; how do I tell me girlfriend that I'm two years younger than she thinks



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 07:19PM by deepbluesea24 https://ift.tt/2SvtMfp
How do i (24m) tell my girlfriend (26f) that im actually 2 years younger than she thinks I am How do i (24m) tell my girlfriend (26f) that im actually 2 years younger than she thinks I am Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.