Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife suddenly says I [30M] don't love her and thinking of divorce. Help.

I thought everything was going smoothly. We have our dates, we shop for groceries and do chores together. The last few months I've been particularly happy about us spending more time together on a shared hobby.

My only issue is she killed our sex life (once in a few months) and I just stopped initiating for fear of rejection. Could it be that? But I tell her how hot she is frequently.

She is sayig things that I just don't see, like how the love in my eyes have faded. I feel like thats just the fatigue from work lately. Can't be all sparkly eyes everyday.

I know I should be talking to her but she is so emotional, angry and dismissive now. I am scared to make things worst going in half assed.

Tl:dr: I'm living the life but wife thinks I don't love her and my world is crumbling now, help.



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 04:16PM by 2016AprilsFool https://ift.tt/2U6gQOI
My wife suddenly says I [30M] don't love her and thinking of divorce. Help. My wife suddenly says I [30M] don't love her and thinking of divorce. Help. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.