Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex fwb (21M) is my (20F) boyfriend’s (21M) neighbor and interfering in our relationship (1 month)

This is soooo messy so please help me figure out what to do. November of 2018 I had a friends with benefits relationship with I guy I’ll call R. R and I had sex like 6 times and I broke things off with him because he started pressuring me into sex and I felt uncomfortable that he had a firearm in his apartment. I told him I respected him but to please not speak to me if he saw me in public.

Fast forward to now I’ve been dating a guy I’ll call M for one month. Like boyfriend girlfriend dating. It’s very new, but we have a lot of fun together and our chemistry is great. He recently invited me to come home with him and meet his family for spring break. I really like him and want things to work out.

I met M on tinder. When I first went over to Ms apartment I realized it was the same apartment complex that R lived at. What I did not realize is that R and M are next door neighbors (all the apartments look the same), with a history.

Last night I was walking out the door of Ms place and I hear two people saying my name. I immediately realize that it’s R and his friend. They follow us, and I basically run away and go to Ms car. R and M have words with each other before M gets in the car with me. R was very aggressive with his words and body language.

M asked me if I knew that guy and how they know my name. I explain the fwb situation and that I broke things off cause I thought he was scary. He said “Ew, that guys pretty gross”. M told me he knows R because they are next door neighbors (imagine two doors to an apartment complex in literally feet from each other). They had a driving altercation and R later broke into his car. R told M that I am “one of his old hoes” and some other nasty untrue things about me that M didn’t want to repeat.

The whole situation is so embarrassing. M and I talked afterwards and I thought that things were good. He’s concerned about his living situation and R being a dangerous person. He thanked me for being honest. At 1 am though after he left he texted me “I can’t stop thinking about it, idk why”

So I really don’t know what to do in this situation to make things right. Obviously I cannot undo my past. I told M that I’m sorry this situation happened, that it’s okay to feel however he feels, that I didn’t know R was his neighbor, and that I’ll answer any questions he has. I just want things to go back to being as great as they were literally the moment before all this happened. Thanks guys.

TL;DR: Last night ex fwb confronted my boyfriend and I and called me a hoe. Previously unbeknownst to me, they are next door neighbors. How to proceed?



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:20AM by ineedspf100 https://ift.tt/2XpAhE4
Ex fwb (21M) is my (20F) boyfriend’s (21M) neighbor and interfering in our relationship (1 month) Ex fwb (21M) is my (20F) boyfriend’s (21M) neighbor and interfering in our relationship (1 month) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.