Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

It’s Mine, Not Ours

I feel like a guest in my home.

Well, I guess it’s not my home, as my husband said so himself.

We (husband 35m and me 30f) were having a deep conversation through text (we are having some disagreements), and my husband said, “I welcomed you into MY home. I have disrespectful people living in MY house that I willingly opened up to you.”

My kids and I moved into his house.

He had the house before we got married. We’ve been married for three years.

It’s not the first time he’s said it’s his house, either. He’s said it at least a dozen times.

What do I do? I feel weird in the house. Like it’s a privilege for me to be there...

TL;DR: Husband makes me feel uncomfortable in our house.



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 03:09PM by whatsyoursisours https://ift.tt/2BQ247l
It’s Mine, Not Ours It’s Mine, Not Ours Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.