Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F friend (30F) cannot get over her ex (30sM) and talks about him every single day. I’m fed up.

I’ll call my girlfriend Kelsey. I’ll call her ex Dustin. Kelsey has always been an intense person. She and I have been friends for about a decade now. She and Dustin met in the late spring of last year on tinder and immediately connected.

In late November, Dustin broke up with Kelsey via text. He said “don’t try to change my mind.” Since then, Kelsey is devastated. She moved 500 miles for a job in December and truly believed he’d follow her.

She has gone to psychics. She’s bought tarot cards (something she was never into). She’s paid for healing spells to help Dustin. She’s messaged Dustin a few times on facebook and what’s app. She sent Dustin a birthday present and a letter. Dustin finally blocked her on fb last week - he has never once responded.

I kid you not, Kelsey has talked about Dustin every. single. day since he broke up with her. At one point, I was going through a difficult time with my boyfriend and we were talking about it, and she somehow still brought up Dustin.

Taking forever to respond to her texts doesn’t work. She’s furious with people who are telling her to “move on” and people who “aren’t empathetic enough.” I get being hurt, but those people are probably sick of hearing about Dustin every dang day, too!

I sympathize with Kelsey. Break ups are hard. But at a certain point, you have to stop messaging the person and have to move on. She’s convinced they’re soulmates.

What can I do at this point?

TL;DR: my friend and her ex of six months broke up a few months ago. She talks about him all day everyday and gets furious when anyone suggests she move on.



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 11:10AM by Getoverhim210 https://ift.tt/2TfPFDH
My (29F friend (30F) cannot get over her ex (30sM) and talks about him every single day. I’m fed up. My (29F friend (30F) cannot get over her ex (30sM) and talks about him every single day. I’m fed up. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.