Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F/29) and my husband's (M/31) marriage is slowly dying and I don't know why.

In a relationship for 4 years, married for just under 1.

We just don't care about each other anymore I think. I don't know how this started but we don't bother to ask each other about our days or work, I feel like we've drifted.

He told me the other day that in a few years' time he wants to move overseas for a few years to a developing country where I wouldn't be able to get a job - when I questioned what that would mean for us having kids or buying a house he just said 'well I'm just doing it, that's the way it is'. I didn't even know he was thinking about it and now he's suddenly decided it all without any thought as to how it would impact me.

I think we don't share the same values anymore...but I say 'I think' because I don't even know for sure...I don't know if I even know him anymore.

He works shift work and I used to get sad when our schedules were opposite as I wouldn't see much of him for two weeks at a time even though we lived together. I don't get sad anymore, I just feel indifferent and get on with my life. We're both studying while working full time so have a lot going on individually.

We haven't been intimate in 6 months.

I haven't told anyone, everyone outside our relationship (including our families) thinks our relationship I amazing...we're that couple everyone admires. Sorry for the ramble reddit, I just don't know what to think or do...I just feel sad or nothing all the time.

I don't have a specific question sorry, I just needed to articulate my thoughts somewhere...has anyone been through something similar in their marriage or relationship? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Please help, I feel so lost.

I just feel like our relationship is dying, and we haven't even made a year of marriage.

tl:dr: My husband and I seem to becoming totally indifferent (rather than angry) to each other. Anyone been though anything similar?



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 03:51AM by 7inaw https://ift.tt/2Tkj7bR
My (F/29) and my husband's (M/31) marriage is slowly dying and I don't know why. My (F/29) and my husband's (M/31) marriage is slowly dying and I don't know why. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.