Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriends Brother is Ruining a New Relationship, How Do I Make Him GTFO?

I met my boyfriend last year Him 29, me 32. We did the long distance (350 miles) thing for a while and since I hated where I was decided that I would move to his coastal city. I was staying with friends for a while and am now looking to move after 5 months together.

The problem is his brother, 23. His mom decided to move to another city 12 hours away and gave him months of notice to find other accommodations to live. He dragged his feet for some reason and it came down to the wire so momma asked my BF to take him in until he got on his feet. That was Dec 15 and the plan was he would be gone when I moved to the city in mid Jan. Then I go here and brother was still there, but he promised he would be out by the end of Feb when I was planning to move in with BF in his one bedroom. Now I'm told that the brother needs a full 90 days or until March 15. I'm beyond frustrated.

The brother is 23 and has taken over the living room. He does nothing but smoke pot and play video games unless he's working. The apt reeks and everything is filthy because he doesn't clean up after himself. I've tried to clean but until he's gone it won't do a damn bit of good because the efforts will be undone in a few days. He took over the closets and piled it with dirty laundry and his crap. Plays the TV loud until 2 or 3 in the morning with his fucking video games until he decides to go to bed but then puts on Netflix loud to fall asleep to. This is after he decides that the cats annoy him so they have to stay in the bedroom all night where they annoy both me and the BF from running around in a small area and they get bored so they tear everything up.

My concern is that the goalposts keep getting moved back. One month became three and I don't know if the BF will honor that or if in a few weeks he will let him continue to stay. He says that his brother is annoying and he wants his space back and to only live with me. But his mother manipulated him by asking and he feels obligated. Honestly I want to give him an ultimatum that either he sticks to the 90 days or I leave. Because I'm not sharing a one bedroom with two other people, one of whom is running the show without doing a damn thing and who I have come to hate. This is not Manhattan, I don't have to live like that. BF says that he wants it to feel like home, but as long as the situation is like it is I never will feel like that.

**TL;DR;** : My bf let his jerk ass bro move in and keeps changing the date he has to be gone.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:07PM by modrenman1985 https://ift.tt/2VotjNK
Boyfriends Brother is Ruining a New Relationship, How Do I Make Him GTFO? Boyfriends Brother is Ruining a New Relationship, How Do I Make Him GTFO? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.