Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom thinks I should tell my ex I'm pregnant (not his baby)

I (F32) am in a happy marriage to a wonderful man . Before this, about 5 years ago, I was in a relationship with a guy (M33) for about 7 years. It was serious and we lived together for most of our time together, our families knew each other and I was very close to his mother. She called me daughter and spoke about me as if I was a valued member of the family.

When my ex and I broke up things got messy and I needed to stop all contact which included, unfortunately, stopping contact with his family. This was because my ex would not stop harassing me so It was necessary. I have not had any contact with him or his family soon. However they still live in my hometown, where my family also lives.

One of the main reasons we broke up was because I wanted kids and he didn't. His family we really excited about us because we'd been together for a while and they thought we were eventually going to have babies together.

Fast forward to present, my husband and I are expecting our first baby together, we're ecstatic and so are our families. However my mother said to me that I should tell my ex that I'm going to have a baby because things could get awkward when I visit my hometown and we inevitably bump into some of his family or even into him.

I don't agree with this, I don't think it's any of his business. I think it's unfortunate his family wants him to have kids and he doesn't want to have them but it's not my responsibility.

What do you guys think?

Tl;dr: mom thinks I should tell my ex I'm pregnant. It's not his baby and we have not been together for years.



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 12:10PM by dissdassdoss https://ift.tt/2VqL9Qn
My mom thinks I should tell my ex I'm pregnant (not his baby) My mom thinks I should tell my ex I'm pregnant (not his baby) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.