Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24F] boyfriend [26M] is obsessed with a video game character, am I right to feel jealous?

Recently my boyfriend started spending a lot of time playing video games. I try to take an interest in his hobbies, even if we don't like the same things, so I decided to talk more about it with him. He told me about the game he was playing, Nier Automata, which I hadn't heard of.

However over the past few months it's clear that he has more than just a fondness for his game. He's always "joking" about how much he likes one of the characters, referring to him as his "husbando" and saying how he'd leave me for him if he was real. I know he's just messing around, but it's really made me feel insecure. He has pictures, models and prints of the character in question and even a full size body pillow. It's at the point where, when we're intimate, he talks about this character and how attracted he is to them.

Every other aspect of our relationship is perfect and I don't want to potentially upset him if I tell him it's too much. Am I overreacting or should I say something?

tl;dr My boyfriend has become obsessed with a video game character, am I right to feel insecure?



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 12:25PM by BurstingWithEnergy https://ift.tt/2T5Wd8M
My [24F] boyfriend [26M] is obsessed with a video game character, am I right to feel jealous? My [24F] boyfriend [26M] is obsessed with a video game character, am I right to feel jealous? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.