Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife (32f) of ten years just left me (38M).

Been together for 10 years, she helped raise my daughter since she was 4. I am completely blindsided.

I will be the first to admit, we hadn’t been getting along for a long while now. She has major depression and has refused to treat it aggressively. Meets every single criteria of the diagnosis to the T. I begged her to seek help and she went to a naturopathic doctor and was prescribed herbs.. that was 2 weeks ago.

She has had a rough family life with her parents separating in a bad break up during high school, and then she was in an abusive relationship afterwards. I never gave her any indication of any type of abuse. We tried to have a baby almost two years ago and it never happened. Fertility treatments and all did not work. She was devastated. I did my best to support but most likely not enough. That’s right about when her libido went way down hill. This last six months we had sex once. About 2 months ago her sister and their family moved away. That seemed to be the last straw and made her depression worse.

Thursday night she said she was unhappy. Same argument we have had before which we had always been good about meeting in the middle and resolving. We have never yelled or screamed at each other. She said she wanted to go to her moms house for a night. I gave her the space she requested. Got an email the next day saying she needs to me to make herself happy and that I’m not part of it. Already has plans of getting an apartment, new bank account. Everything.

Worst part is she never even said goodbye to our daughter. Still hasn’t contacted her. I begged. I reached as low as low gets. On the bathroom floor crying. I called her and said I needed to know if we have any chance of working this out... ever.. and with no emotion she said no.

I’m heartbroken. Devastated. Confused. Scared. I’m concerned her depression is speaking for her. I begged her not to make any major decisions or changes until she can get help. She won’t budge. I have no idea what to do now. I’m trying to not have a meltdown and be strong for my daughter.

Daughter asked why another mom has left her.. made me promise her I would never leave her. What if she realizes her mistake? Would I be foolish to take someone back that would leave me? Am I stupid to retain any hope in this situation?

TL;DR: my wife moved out and I don’t know if we will get back together or if I could ever forgive her.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 10:21PM by gtb4201 https://ift.tt/2OaWyiZ
My wife (32f) of ten years just left me (38M). My wife (32f) of ten years just left me (38M). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.