Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(26F) found out my husband(33M) was still talking with his exgf(32F) and sent her sweet messages. Is this cheating?

It was last year when I checked my husband's phone and I saw he was still sending messages to his exgf.

My husband and his ex had a bitter ending. The woman didn't want to settle down with him. She was his first love and he got heartbroken big time. There were times when I saw him talking to his friends that he and his ex had sex in Korea. Also there was a time when he met up with his ex twice and tried to hide from me. I found out about his plan because a friend told me.

I saw he told her that he missed feeling her naked and he missed her cuddling with him after they just had sex(when they were still bf and gf). He also told her that he wished they ended up together and not with me. I found out he's been talking to her for 3years. I confronted him about it and I still can't move on. He said it wasn't cheating because he didnt f*** her.

He was denying about messaging her at first then I read his messages out loud. What he did to me ruined my life because it's like tattoed on my mind and it always makes me cry. I can't forgive him.

tl;dr: I found out my husband was still talking to his ex. He sent her sweet messages and even met up with her twice. He said it's not cheating because he didnt f*** her. What do you guys think?



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 11:03AM by Fattyiced1 https://ift.tt/2yymK2j
I(26F) found out my husband(33M) was still talking with his exgf(32F) and sent her sweet messages. Is this cheating? I(26F) found out my husband(33M) was still talking with his exgf(32F) and sent her sweet messages. Is this cheating? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.