Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would you give an awesome smoker girl a chance if you don't like smoking?

I (32M) always considered smoking a deal breaker until I met this girl (30F). She's a regular smoker, but we have really good chemistry on every other level. Things feel really easy with her and she might be the dealbreaker who makes me ignore smoking.

She mentioned that she was considering quitting many times, but I would not count on her in the short term. I lead a very healthy life and I'm a very active person. I don't want to become a secondhand smoker for anybody, but I believe some ground rules can solve this. I'm also unsure about the long-term prospect of the relationship and how bringing up children would look like if it ever comes to that. I know it's way too early to think about kids, but I'm not looking for another fling at the moment. Would you give a relationship a chance or just keep searching?

tl;dr: I don't smoke and don't like smoking, but found an amazing girl who does. Would you give it a chance?



Submitted October 09, 2022 at 05:39PM by truffelchocolate https://ift.tt/Rm5KoV7
Would you give an awesome smoker girl a chance if you don't like smoking? Would you give an awesome smoker girl a chance if you don't like smoking? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.