Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What are some major ways that you know you legitimately love your partner and don’t just act off lust?

(M27) I don't know if this is just my male brain way of thinking but hear me out. Out of all of the women I've been with sexually (less than 10), only one has made me feel like she is still the most incredible thing in the world after having sex. I never wanted to move after having sex with her, I just wanted to stay right there and talk or just enjoy comfortable silence and hold her. All other women I've had sex with, I never wanted to cuddle afterwards or have a conversation or anything like that. Some might call it "post-nut clarity". This is just one example but, since no one really knows a definitive answer to "how you know you're legitimately in love", this might be the only way I personally can tell so far.

TL;DR Is “post-nut clarity” a tell tale sign that you are/aren’t in love with that person? Are there better ways to tell if you’re in love? I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this.



Submitted September 10, 2022 at 02:46AM by pizanchyn https://ift.tt/6iGoycx
What are some major ways that you know you legitimately love your partner and don’t just act off lust? What are some major ways that you know you legitimately love your partner and don’t just act off lust? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.