Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [M20] gf [21] doesn't like physical touch

We've been in a relationship for 5 months now and everything is great except for one thing. When we are together she is just not very affectionate physically. She tells me cute things all the time but I just want her to hug me and kiss me more.

I've already told her that it bothers me and she told me that it's not her love language and that she sometimes feels overwhelmed by physical touch but that she will try to be more affectionate physically.

I noticed that she is trying but today it was less frequent and I was sad so she asked me what was wrong and I told her that she didn't touch me almost at all and it makes me feel unloved and then she got upset saying that she is trying but what's the point when it's just never enough.

Honestly, I don't know what should I do.

TL;DR I love physical touch but my gf doesn't and we are having trouble because of that.



Submitted September 06, 2022 at 05:14PM by throwawayggyjd https://ift.tt/qSjmYeQ
My [M20] gf [21] doesn't like physical touch My [M20] gf [21] doesn't like physical touch Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.