Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Looking through your partners phone. yes or no?

My partner (m29) of 7 years has always told me (f 30) that if I should ever feel the need to go through his phone to just ask and he would give his phone to me as he has nothing to hide and loves me.

He recently stayed out until 530 am and the bar he was at closed at 130 am. He never texted me and was very defensive when I asked him about it. Said he went to a friend's place.

I respected his wishes and asked to go through the phone the next day. He refused to give the phone to me because he was upset I didn't trust him. If you have nothing to hide why not show me the phone and put this situation to rest.

Then the next day he had a password on his computer. How should I handle this situation and should I be worried?

TL;DR : should I (F30) be worried my boyfriend (M29) wont let me see his phone?



Submitted September 07, 2022 at 03:05AM by Diligent_Plankton511 https://ift.tt/7zdwnNt
Looking through your partners phone. yes or no? Looking through your partners phone. yes or no? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.