Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird if I [20m] am friends/hang out with my co-worker [m40s]?

I am a freelancer, so I see this person maybe a few times a month.

He's a pretty cool guy. He works as what I want to do in the future. I'd love to learn from him. He, I suppose absent mindedly, discussed the possibility of us playing D&D, which I have desperately been wanting to play (none of my friends are into it).

Later he said it might be a bit weird, because of the age difference. I didn't think so but I didn't want to push him if he felt uncomfortable.

So, would it be weird if we were friends?

tl;dr: 20~ year age gap with co-worker. is it weird if we are friends?



Submitted September 06, 2022 at 01:52PM by yuoon https://ift.tt/rM3PU8j
Is it weird if I [20m] am friends/hang out with my co-worker [m40s]? Is it weird if I [20m] am friends/hang out with my co-worker [m40s]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.