Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend (26M) is trying to hook up with me (26F) while being in a relationship

Tldr: my friend of four years which I'm attracted to has come clean about his feelings and wants to hookup, but has a girlfriend.

I've known this friend for 4 years already. We have been consistently chatting and saw each other 2 times without anything romantic happening. All this chatting and seeing each other happened while I was in a serious 5 year relationship, I made it clear for both my boyfriend (28) at the time and my friend that what I felt was attraction, we obviously had chemistry but never acted upon it.

When I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, he reached out and we started chatting even more and we saw each other a couple of times recently, he confessed that he was very attracted to me as well and that he really liked me but, he understood that I was going through a break up and needed time to focus on myself. However last night I saw him things got heated and we winded up making out in his car. I have asked what the current situation is with her girlfriend (24F), and he says that he doesn't feel as comfortable being himself with her than he is with me.

I feel like he isn't stating his intentions clearly, my guess is that he just wants a hook-up, I want that too but I have stated that I will not be doing this as he has a girlfriend currently. I really do like him and the chemistry is amazing, I know he will not leave his girlfriend for me, so what should I do? I tend to get emotionally invested (INFP, lol) but I do not want to get my feelings hurt and even hurt this girl's feelings by being the side chick :( What doOO??



Submitted July 04, 2022 at 04:02PM by fluorescentcinema https://ift.tt/nLNEzak
Friend (26M) is trying to hook up with me (26F) while being in a relationship Friend (26M) is trying to hook up with me (26F) while being in a relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.