Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F34) sister (F31) is making our vacation a miserable experience and I don’t know why she’s doing it

My husband and I have got a villa for the summer in the south of France. We have had a few different family and friends come to visit us as it’s great to be able to share the experience with them.

My sister said she would like to come with her fiancé. At first she selected a date when my parents could come too, but then didn’t book flight tickets and also realised a few days before that he fiancé’s passport was missing. So she cancelled the trip (claiming she only just realised the passport issue and that flights were too expensive by that point), asked for another date she could make it for, and basically made us change a lot of plans.

She is now visiting us but has made the entire experience miserable: 1. She was annoyed that I couldn’t collect her from the airport (I don’t drive and my husband was in a work meeting so we couldn’t do it). It meant her and her fiancé had to get a €100 taxi (bear in mind she is isn’t paying for anything else on the trip) 2. Since getting here, we have paid for everything for them, but she keeps complaining about the cost of things (as if pre-empting is asking for any contribution, which we wouldn’t do anyway) 3. She randomly got into a mood yesterday at a beach club and basically refused to speak to anyone or eat anything for the whole day. I have no idea why- I asked her if she would like some salad or pizza (or anything really) at lunch and she screamed at me that she wasn’t hungry 4. When trying to understand why she was so angry, she starts telling me I have no friends apart from gay guys (not true but even if it was, is that mean to be some sort of insult..like wtf?!?), that I am fat (I am a UK 8) and that no one likes me

She has since removed me from her social media.

I was in tears last night and can’t really sleep because I don’t know why she’s doing this. All I want is for her to have a nice time and relax! I don’t care about the money at all, and we are happy to cover things (It’s also not like she has financial concerns- she earns a LOT of money).

It’s weird because she is obsessed with taking photos and looking like she’s having a great time but she doesn’t seem to actually want to enjoy it. She also is apparently posting things about me which aren’t very nice (I have never experience this with anyone else- it just seems so tacky).

I really don’t know what to do or say to her without her shouting at me again. I have a friend staying and it’s particularly embarrassing as they don’t know what to do either.

TL;DR: my sister is making our vacation a miserable experience and I don’t know why



Submitted July 30, 2022 at 06:57PM by SelinaMeyer1212 https://ift.tt/NL8ROUY
My (F34) sister (F31) is making our vacation a miserable experience and I don’t know why she’s doing it My (F34) sister (F31) is making our vacation a miserable experience and I don’t know why she’s doing it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.