Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

In a disagreement with my partner, would anybody else be hurt by this?

Just for some background, we’ve been together 3 years. Shouldn’t have gone digging, that’s on me. I looked through his Reddit comments and he commented on a pic of a cartoon- looking girl with the words, ‘if you look like this and have a penis, DM me’

he (32M) said “I could use a femboy friend or 2 or 3, I’d actually like them all please”.

I’m(24F) upset by this because I feel like he’s opening the door to flirting. Feels like somebody could have DM’d him after that, like… who knows. What’s the point of commenting stuff like that? It crosses a boundary with me. Would this hurt anyone else’s feelings? (And before anyone asks ‘could it be internalized homophobia?’ I’ve already considered that and that’s not the issue). TL;DR my partner commented on a Reddit photo saying something inappropriate and he doesn’t agree that it is.



Submitted July 27, 2022 at 05:45PM by beaniebaebi https://ift.tt/jcOkeab
In a disagreement with my partner, would anybody else be hurt by this? In a disagreement with my partner, would anybody else be hurt by this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.