Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Help.. went on a 3rd date with a guy and he told me he loved me. Red flag?

We had a great night. He 30M cooked for us and then we went to play some pool. We had sex the last time but I made it clear beforehand I wanted to get to know him more serious and to take it slow because I 25F doubted a little about him being empathetic and us being compatible.

Then after hours of conversation also about my past where I was abused and he who had a great childhood with nice parents he offered to give me a massage. (Judt had back surgery so my back hurts)

I layed down and he sat on top of me... naked... Honestly no idea why he didn't wear undies so I asked him to because it made me feel uncomfortable. After we cuddled and I still didn't feel very comfy so I scootched over and he started saying he loves me.

I was taken aback and asked if he didn't just really like me. Nope loves me and my personality and everything. At this point I tell him how he crossed my boundaries by 1 being naked when I just told him about trust, child abuse and wanting to take it slow. His reasoning was he always sleeps naked. 2. Telling he loves me which is a raging siren.

TL;DR Guy gave me a massage while being nude after me telling him about my past why trust and going slow is important to me. Afterwards told me he loves me. 3rd date in. As of now its 5 am and I'm laying next to him and he hasn't made a move or anything. What the f do I do now.

How should I handle this? Should I leave or?



Submitted July 04, 2022 at 09:52PM by gustwalker https://ift.tt/HGQC98t
Help.. went on a 3rd date with a guy and he told me he loved me. Red flag? Help.. went on a 3rd date with a guy and he told me he loved me. Red flag? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.