Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29M) girlfriend (27F) is a bad texter and it honestly bothers me even if I don't want it to.

We've only dated for a few months but this has been something that has been bothering me from when we first started talking and seeing each other.

I tend to be very detailed and expressive via text, whereas my girlfriend is the opposite. I'd keep her posted on what I have planned for the day, when I get home, what I'm doing, etc. I don't do this out of obligation but I appreciate it when my partner does it so I guess I also made a habit of doing so. On the other hand, if I don't ask first my girlfriend will rarely tell me things like that first (e.g., what she has planned for the day). It's not like she's trying to hide it either, when I ask questions she's more than happy to answer them.

Things are great when we either talk on the phone or are in person though. Sometimes we'd spend an hour or two on the phone without even realizing time goes by. This has led me to the conclusion that texting just isn't her thing.

I've thought about bringing this up with her but frankly it just seems really...silly. And I am a bit embarrassed to admit that this annoys me. Should I just accept the fact that this is how she is and get used to the "new normal?" I say "normal" because - and I really hate to compare - my ex and I had a lot of problems but our texting styles/energies matched pretty well. I'm assuming that that relationship also contributed to forming this habit of mine.

Any inputs are okay, thanks!

TL;DR Girlfriend and I have very differing texting styles where she's very curt and I'm not sure if I should bring this up with her or just get used to it.



Submitted July 10, 2022 at 03:57AM by chuckecheese123 https://ift.tt/0eCcUaE
My (29M) girlfriend (27F) is a bad texter and it honestly bothers me even if I don't want it to. My (29M) girlfriend (27F) is a bad texter and it honestly bothers me even if I don't want it to. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.