Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I feel like I may be overreacting but I'm really hurt

My(30F) fiance (25M) were having a conversation that led to strippers. He told me he wanted to take me to the strip club one day. I told him I didn't feel comfortable with that. And that I honestly didn't feel comfortable with him going either. But he basically was saying what about for bachelor parties I have to go to that. And I told him that I'm okay with him having strippers for his bachelor party cause its a one time thing. but I'm not okay with him going to his friends bachelor's parties everytime one of them has one. He basically told me well then I won't tell you I'm going. And it was awkward cause I was like well I can't tell you what to do cause you're a grown ass man but I will tell you that it would hurt me a lot. So he said he would meet me in the middle and not get a lapdance. And I told him that the whole idea of him wanting to see these naked women (in person) and touch them really disturbed me and made me uncomfortable. So he told me to basically get over it and that he's going to go and no female is ever okay with it so he will just make it up to me after and I will be okay. I've been crying ever since cause I feel so hurt. I know that he's an adult and can do what he wants. But in my mind I'm like how can he be okay with doing something he knows breaks my heart. Am I overreacting about it?

TL;DR My fiance wants to see strippers at all of his friends future bachelor parties even though he knows I'm not okay with it. What should I do?



Submitted July 12, 2022 at 08:30PM by pinkbubbles9185 https://ift.tt/0iORHVM
I feel like I may be overreacting but I'm really hurt I feel like I may be overreacting but I'm really hurt Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.