Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Can a male and female be friends?

I’m a 28F single woman. Really looking to make fun genuine male friends. I try to meet males in a very platonic setting, via bumble bff, Patook and other “just for friendship” platforms. I’ve also tried to befriend males through my current friends. I make it ample clear from the get go that I’m only interested in friendship and no relationship of any sorts. But I’ve always ended up getting asked out or made a move on. And it’s extremely frustrating. To the point that I’ve lost hope on any long term friendships and started to believe anyone I meet is temporary.

Mostly wanted to vent but if any ladies out there who’ve figured the formula; please help your sister out.

Tl;dr: how to make platonic male friends?



Submitted July 27, 2022 at 08:35AM by tringtring56 https://ift.tt/uaNqXWD
Can a male and female be friends? Can a male and female be friends? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.