Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A man (28M) from my past claims he has loved me (28F) for over 10 years. I want to start a relationship with him, but am afraid he will lose interest.

In 2012 I met a man online with whom I had an instant connection, both physically and emotionally.

We talked for half a year daily before meeting up in my city, where we spent two days together at my place, having fun, watching movies and talking till midnight. We kissed and cuddled, but never went further than that. Those two days were the only days we spent in real life together.

Soon after we kind of went separate ways, as we both entered relationships and got busy with university.

Throughout the time of his relationship, he was still messaging me, telling me how special I am, how he would still like to continue our communication and that he will wait for as long as possible for me. I had to block him, as at some point he got a bit too persistent.

In 2016 I move to Asia with my boyfriend and so does he soon after. I was in Japan, he was in China. He keeps on messaging me about how he will still be waiting for me when I’m ready. My boyfriend and I break up, but he enters a relationship. He stops messaging me briefly.

In 2017 he drunk dialed me and we had a talk for about an hour. I told him that I don’t understand how he can feel so strongly about someone that he doesn’t even know by know. He replied, that he can’t help his feelings.

Now, several days ago, he contacts me again. His girlfriend of 5 years cheated on him, so they broke up. He wrote me a huge message on how he thanks me for the impact I had on his life and that he will always be waiting for me, in case I decide to be with him.

I am so confused about how a person can claim to have such strong feelings for me after all this time. I don’t know if this is love bombing or if this is actually genuine.

I like him and would mind starting something, but I’m afraid he will lose interest after winning me over.

TLDR: A fling from my past has been in contact with me for 10 years, claiming I’m the love of his life. I’m not sure if I can believe him.



Submitted July 29, 2022 at 04:05AM by littlesolaris https://ift.tt/beGvIJD
A man (28M) from my past claims he has loved me (28F) for over 10 years. I want to start a relationship with him, but am afraid he will lose interest. A man (28M) from my past claims he has loved me (28F) for over 10 years. I want to start a relationship with him, but am afraid he will lose interest. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.