Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend play fights a bit too rough

TW: Rough play fighting and name calling.

Edit: I’m going to take this down and go take a shower. I m going to my auntie today so I can actually tell someone. Thank you to everyone here. I needed a wake up call

TLDR: Boyfriend play fights too rough, slaps, kicks, punches, but says it’s all a joke and doesn’t hit me that hard.

So my (20F) boyfriend (21M) likes to play fight a lot, and I have a feeling it’s the only way he’s known how to show affection growing up. But the very odd thing is he gets really aggressive when he puts on a fake north Dublin accent (We live in Ireland, north Dublin is a harsher more aggressive accent)

When he puts on the accent he plays very rough with me, kicking me and punching me out of nowhere, grabs my wrist and arm and bends it backwards, slaps me. When I tell him it hurts or to stop sometimes he does, most times he says he didn’t even hit me that hard and that it’s fine. At one stage he was trying to pick me up and bend me backwards, he wouldn’t stop when I repeated “no” and “stop” so I shouted “Please stop please stop” and he got very annoyed at me, saying there’s no point in shouting and I shouldn’t have shouted at him. So I have to say it quietly but if he doesn’t stop then I just try to pry myself away.

When he puts on this accent, he also calls me some not very nice names. But it’s all said with a smile and very playful and he says he’s always joking, but I feel like such a naggy girlfriend who can’t have fun when I complain about it, as he is very unpredictable when he is like this.

I’ve tried talking to him about this, but he can’t have serious conversations properly, he gets upset at me and annoyed that I’m even bringing up such a serious topic and that he has to talk about it. Am I in the wrong here? I’m feeling very crazy at the moment because I can’t tell if I’m in the wrong anymore

Edit: I’m sorry if I am not replying or interacting as much. This is all very very very overwhelming for me. My life is very difficult atm. Thank you to everyone commenting



Submitted July 10, 2022 at 04:12AM by BlazedndConfused https://ift.tt/C21H9hg
Boyfriend play fights a bit too rough Boyfriend play fights a bit too rough Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.