Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf on guys trip hasn’t texted in 24hours+

My bf (29) and I (f,27) have been together a little over 1.5 years. This weekend he left on a boys trip to upstate New York. He warned me it would be spotty service and prior to him leaving we came up with a game plan of him checking in every once and a while, when he could. He promised me he would try to text (small non-conversational items like “all good, at the river, etc) and would call me once a day for 2 mins just to say hi.

All but one of his friends have significant others and a few even have kids. So I know those with kids are 100% checking in on their families. So I don’t get why my boyfriend hasn’t texted me in over 24 hours. Even the times he did have service (I have his location so when a specific location shows he has service), he didn’t call or text.

It’s super disappointing and I don’t feel like I’m a thought in his mind during this trip and I definitely don’t feel like he loves me or prioritized. And now it’s making me have wandering thoughts like maybe he’s cheating even though it’s a guys trip and I know everyone that’s going. I’m lost and I don’t know what to do. Advice?

Tl;dr: bf on a camping trip with his guy friends hasn’t checked in, like he said he would, in at least 24+ hours and now I’m feeling unloved and have wandering thoughts



Submitted July 16, 2022 at 05:45PM by kenzmc1 https://ift.tt/KoX9Zyr
Bf on guys trip hasn’t texted in 24hours+ Bf on guys trip hasn’t texted in 24hours+ Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.