Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend's dad keeps "liking" my Instagram pics (18f)

I'm a senior in high school and a pretty basic Instagram user. I post probably once a month, mostly cute outfit pics or traveling pics or whatever. About two weeks ago, my friend's dad followed me which I didn't think was weird at the time. I know some older people/parents are on IG.

But since then he started "liking" a bunch of my pictures including pics of me dressed up and a bunch of bikini pictures. He also went back a couple of years and liked some of my older pics too... and I got back from the beach yesterday and posted some pictures and he just liked those too.

Do you all think he's just being nice? Or is this weird/is he trying to be a little flirty? Should I tell my friend... or tell a friend? Any advice is appreciated please! Thanks!

TL;DR: My friend's dad has been "liking" my IG post and I don't know what to do.



Submitted July 25, 2022 at 05:56AM by des5963 https://ift.tt/hn9QiR6
My friend's dad keeps "liking" my Instagram pics (18f) My friend's dad keeps "liking" my Instagram pics (18f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.