Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend wants to stop having sex

Hi guys, My boyfriend (21M) and I (22F) have been dating for close to two years now. We had a great sex life, everything was great and awesome. Sex has always been pretty important to me when I’m in a relationship, and he knows that. I just love sharing a moment of intimacy with him, it goes beyond just « sex » - it’s really a way to share my love with him and to grow our bond together, and I find it very enjoyable. Recently though, he has become more and more religious since a couple of months now. He started praying more, then he stopped drinking (he’s Muslim, im atheist), and now he’s been saying that he doesn’t want to have sex anymore until we get married, because it’s sinful to have sex before marriage. I understand his point but I’m not religious at all which makes it hard for me to be on the same side. I also find it unfair because he knows how important it is to me, and I don’t wanna get married this young, so we would have to stop having sex for at least a couple of years… And then he says that every time we have sex, he feels guilty.

I tried to explain my pov to him, but he thinks I’m being ridiculous and that sex shouldn’t be as important as I make it to be. He says it’s a proof of his love to me that he’s willing to stop it « out of respect » for me.

TL;DR: my bf wants to stop having sex because of religious believes and I’m an atheist who loves sex.

I don’t know what to do. This whole situation bothers me so much. Any advice?



Submitted July 14, 2022 at 06:35PM by Bulky-Cobbler-8967 https://ift.tt/utmqVA2
Boyfriend wants to stop having sex Boyfriend wants to stop having sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.