Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell my best friend her boyfriend made me and my friend uncomfortable?

My (21f) friend (19f, who we’ll call S) came to visit my hometown and we had dinner with my best friend of 7 years(21f,) and her boyfriend of a month or two (23m) tonight. It was going great and we were having a fun time until he asked me and S a sexual question. S and I are both asexual meaning we don’t feel sexual attraction. I don’t mind sexual content but that’s if it has nothing to do with me.

He asked the two of us this sexual specially because we are both virgins and haven’t dated anyone. I was uncomfortable and could tell my friend was too so I said “we’re both asexual” hoping that would make him understand that not only do we not know how to answer the question but we don’t want to. He then insisted that we answer by saying “ok but answer the question”. I said “I don’t want to be touched.” He responded with “good luck with that” as in good luck finding someone who will accept that. Neither me or my friend liked or were comfortable with him making us answer and we were both annoyed that he completely ignored and invalidated our sexualities. My best friend was there the entire time and didn’t say anything.

I want to tell my best friend but I don’t if I should because besides that it was a fun night and I also don’t want to give a bad impression because I’ve only met the guy a couple of times in passing. I don’t want to cause problems or tension between any of us so I’m not sure if I should just keep it to myself or if I should just tell her.

TL;DR My best friends boyfriend made me and my friend uncomfortable by asking us a sexual question and pushing us to answer the question. Should I tell her?



Submitted July 22, 2022 at 09:13PM by milkbreadbros https://ift.tt/LqVEb4B
Should I tell my best friend her boyfriend made me and my friend uncomfortable? Should I tell my best friend her boyfriend made me and my friend uncomfortable? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.