Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why can’t I wear what I want to wear?

(22F) My boyfriend (22M) of 1 year feels that some of the outfits I wear leave “little to the imagination” and that other men will look at me and think I am available or openly disrespect him if he’s there. He does not like when people look at me and thinks I shouldn’t wear certain things because then people will think I am available or single. I tell him I put certain outfits on for myself but he doesn’t understand that and thinks I am looking for attention. He says certain outfits make him uncomfortable and says he should be allowed to express how he feels about it. This may not be a big deal to some but I honestly would like to know. Do you think your partner should tell you what to wear and what not to wear in a relationship?

TL;DR He doesn’t like my outfits and feels if he says he doesn’t like it I should change to compromise.



Submitted July 12, 2022 at 01:44AM by kairo8 https://ift.tt/vXNaEZf
Why can’t I wear what I want to wear? Why can’t I wear what I want to wear? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.