Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

how can i get over being insecure when an absolute 10/10 is interested in me?

so there’s been this guy (25M) i (22F) met at the club and he’s absolutely handsome, gorgeous, a model, etc. he’s super in shape too, while i’m more on the chubbier side (5’2” and 150 lbs). i know he pulls all kinds of women who are absolutely stunning and flawless. he’s shown me some of the women he’s been with before, and i’m like wow. i cannot compare as far as looks haha. i get so shy around him too. he’s honestly super sweet and fun to be around. he’s definitely the best looking guy i’ve ever been with. he’s interested in me (i think, he keeps telling me he wants me to meet his mom eventually) and it kind of makes me feel insecure because here i am with acne, extra fat, and other flaws i was born with that make me different than others. whenever we chill at his place, or if i sleepover after a night out with friends, i get so anxious. it’s never awkward and i know how to talk to him, but just knowing he’s out of my league makes me so shy.

TL;DR - i met a guy a couple months ago that’s out of my league…and i can’t get over being insecure about it



Submitted July 13, 2022 at 07:29PM by itsyagirlerinyo https://ift.tt/4n8S1Oc
how can i get over being insecure when an absolute 10/10 is interested in me? how can i get over being insecure when an absolute 10/10 is interested in me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.