Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28/f] am doing chemotherapy and this guy insists on going on a date with me. Should I give him (30/m) a chance?

We have met online for a few years, went to the same university but never met in person. He added me on Facebook and sent a dad joke through private message but I was in a relationship at the time and ignored him. Then I was diagnosed and I started supporting other patients diagnosed with cancer and my story made it to the news. This was 3 years ago and he sent me a message saying he saw the news and really admired me and my courage and saying he hoped I was doing ok. Since then he would message me to wish me a happy birthday, react on my stories on Instagram, share a random post every now and then on DMs...in december he invited me for a date (to have coffee with him) and I told him that my life was chaotic (I was about to receive my 2nd diagnosis of cancer) and that it was not the best time. He replied saying that he understands and if I ever feel like he can make my life a bit less chaotic, to message him. Yesterday he sent me a message asking how I am doing, that he hopes chemo is going ok, and said that he is still interested in having coffee with me if I ever feel ok and confortable to go out with him. I replied saying that because of the pandemic and my treatments now it's not the best time. And jokingly told him that I finish chemo in September so we should meet during autumn. He replied saying "On october 1 at midnight I will ask you out once again, then".

I have a lot of trust issues and don't know if his persistance is a good thing or a red flag. Why so much interest? But something tells me I should give him a chance... should I?

TL;DR: not sure about the intentions of someone who keeps insisting on having a date with him. I find him really cute and an interesting person but given my health condition, I don't see why he seems to be waiting for me



Submitted July 20, 2022 at 07:10PM by cfsdmm https://ift.tt/aAogQHv
I [28/f] am doing chemotherapy and this guy insists on going on a date with me. Should I give him (30/m) a chance? I [28/f] am doing chemotherapy and this guy insists on going on a date with me. Should I give him (30/m) a chance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.